The goal of the content Attain Capital generates is to foster a greater understanding of managed futures. As such, we support anyone wishing to reprint our material on their platform, but do request that the following guidelines be adhered to:
- All content must be attributed to Attain Capital Management on the same page as the reprint.
- All links within the content must be maintained.
- We discouraged editing of the pieces, but in the event that you wish to do so, no text may be altered unless explicitly indicated that the publisher was the author of said edits.
- Unless a direct quote is being derived for use in another piece, the piece must be published in its entirety.
- It is not necessary to accompany the piece with the full disclaimer you see on our blog. In its stead, please use the following disclaimer and signature:
To read more managed futures research pieces, visit Attain’s Managed Futures Newsletter archive and our Managed Futures Blog. You may direct any questions related to this piece to email@example.com.
Forex trading, commodity trading, managed futures, and other alternative investments are complex and carry a risk of substantial losses. As such, they are not suitable for all investors.
The entries on this blog are intended to further subscribers understanding, education, and – at times- enjoyment of the world of alternative investments through managed futures, trading systems, and managed forex. Unless distinctly noted otherwise, the data and graphs included herein are intended to be mere examples and exhibits of the topic discussed, are for educational and illustrative purposes only, and do not represent trading in actual accounts.
The mention of asset class performance is based on the noted source index (i.e. Newedge CTA Index, S&P 500 Index, etc.) , and investors should take care to understand that any index performance is for the constituents of that index only, and does not represent the entire universe of possible investments within that asset class. And further, that there can be limitations and biases to indices: such as survivorship and self reporting biases, and instant history.
Managed Futures Disclaimer:
Past Performance is Not Necessarily Indicative of Future Results. The regulations of the CFTC require that prospective clients of a managed futures program (CTA) receive a disclosure document when they are solicited to enter into an agreement whereby the CTA will direct or guide the client’s commodity interest trading and that certain risk factors be highlighted. The disclosure document contains a complete description of the principal risk factors and each fee to be charged to your account by the CTA.
Thank you for your interest in Attain Capital Management and our content. If you have any further questions on the matter, please contact our Director of Communications- Lauren Nelson- at firstname.lastname@example.org.