Is it just us or does all this coverage of the stock market indices at all time highs remind you of the 1983 Bond movie Octopussy theme song “All Time High.” Maybe we just have a thing for cheesy 80’s music videos (or Bond… or that movie title), but the All Time Highs phrase has become a broken record that past couple of months.
Which got us to thinking of all the other things that are all time highs currently (besides the number of Attain employee children, collective age and weight in our office, etc), some having to do with the stock market, some decidedly not so…
5 other areas where products/usage/items are at all time highs.
1. U.S. National Debt: $17.1 Trillion
2. Phone Subscriptions: 2.1 Billion Subscribers
3. Total Assets in the Federal Reserve: $3.90 Trillion
4. Number of Active Twitter Users: 218 Million Users
Chart Courtesy: Statista
5. Bike Sharing Programs in the U.S.: 22 (36,000 thousand bikes)
6. Number of Bakken Oil Wells: 6,447 Wells
7. Food Stamp Participation: 47.5 Million people
And some we couldn’t find charts for: