In this week’s edition of Managed Futures Linkfest, the rebuttals/responses to Bloomberg bashing of Managed Futures are still flowing, David Harding on Winton talks Market Momentum with his lovely British accent, and an update on AlphaMetrix.
- Futures under Fire – (The Dan Collins Report)
- Cliff Asness: Leverage. Derivatives. Shorting. – (WealthTrack)
- AlphaMetrix ordered to repay managers on its managed account platform – (Pensions & Investments)
- David Harding of Winton Capital Management, discusses how watching market momentum has been the best approach to market forecasting for over 25 years – (Businessweek)
- Cattle prices reach new heights – (Agriculture)
- Managed futures as an alternative portfolio anchor – (Investment News)
- 3 Reasons Gold Could Scream Higher – (Daily Reckoning)