- Here comes Hurricane Katia, the ‘K’ storm name replacing Katrina when it was retired in 2005 (Wunderground)
- The debt problem nobody is talking about… (Yahoo!)
- Hedge Funds lose in August alongside the stock market (are they alteratives?) (FINAlternatives)
- Aaannnddd… we’re suing the banks (NYT)
- Can bonds be a safe haven in their current state? (Above the Market)
Speak Your Mind
Forex trading, commodity trading, managed futures, and other alternative investments are complex and carry a risk of substantial losses. As such, they are not suitable for all investors.
The entries on this blog are intended to further subscribers understanding, education, and – at times- enjoyment of the world of alternative investments through managed futures, trading systems, and managed forex, and is not intended as investment advice, or an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. Opinions expressed are that of the author.