This week was certainly not short on crazy. Portugal is running into the arms of the EU, Canada just passed a vote of no confidence, oil keeps on surging and the Middle East is going up in flames. Only time will tell what the future holds. For now, take a break from staring at numbers and relax with some excellent weekend reads.
- The man who launched 1,000 trading systems http://bit.ly/fbnWki
- Commodity Surge: Supply and Demand or Money Printing? http://read.bi/dO93y7
- Speculators to blame for high gas prices? http://bit.ly/hXHdXR
- Lingering effects of last year’s Russian Drought http://bit.ly/ik2TOG
Just for Fun…
- For the stats junkies out there… http://bit.ly/e0O3RD